This is a collection of links to other websites related to Australian Football. If
you know of any site that should be here but isn't already listed, feel free to
let us know and we'll add it to the list. Similarly there could be some dead links
here since sites come and go and if you come across any of them please let us know too.
- Capital Football
- Football in the Australian Capital Territory
- Football Australia
- The official national governing body for football in Australia
- Illawarra Football Association
- The Illawarra Football Association was first established in April 1903 when it was called the South Coast British Association
- New South Wales Football Association
- Football NSW is the governing body for association football (soccer) and Futsal in the Australian state of New South Wales, with the exception of the northern regions of NSW (the governing body for which is Northern New South Wales Football). Football NSW is a member of the national governing body, Football Federation Australia (FFA).
- Northern New South Wales Football Association
- Northern New South Wales Football (NNSWF) is recognised by State and Federal Governments and Football Federation Australia (FFA) as the body that is responsible for the administration, promotion and delivery of football in Northern New South Wales (from Swansea in the South, Tweed in the North and Moree in the West).
- Northern Territory Football Association
- The Football Federation Northern Territory is a non-profit organisation recognised as the peak body to promote, organise and develop the world game of football within the Northern Territory.
- Queensland Football Federation
- Where they not only bend balls like Beckham, but also bananas.
- South Australian Football Federation
- FFSA is recognised by State and Federal Governments and Football Federation Australia (FFA) as the body that will be responsible for the administration, promotion and delivery of Football in South Australia.
- Tasmanian Football Federation
- Their "about us" blurb doesn't really seem to say anything that we can use here, but I'm sure you get the idea of what they might do
- Victorian Football Federation
- Football Federation Victoria (FFV) commenced operation in 1884 under the name Anglo Australian Football Association of Victoria and is one of the oldest sporting associations in Victoria. It has had several name changes over the years, but has survived as the governing body of soccer in Victoria since this time. The Football Association (Australia), the predecessor of Football Federation Australia (FFA) was formed in 1923.
- West Australian Football Federation
- Football West was established in July 2004 to represent the combined interests of all levels of competition and aspects of the game throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia (WA).
- Adelaide United
- Central Coast Mariners
- Lili Pili FC
- Small but mighty (Hi Disco)
- One of the old NSL clubs to still be around.
- Melbourne Victory
- Newcastle Jets
- Perth Glory
- Queensland Roar
- South Melbourne
- Another NSL side who are still around and participated in the World Club Cup (with a jersey so riddled with sponsor logos FIFA had to step in.)
- Sydney FC
- Sydney FC has carried on the tradition of Sydney providing the inaugural winner of all National Football Compeitions for Men
- Wellington Phoenix
Fan Sites and Discussion Boards :
- A Girl's guide to the A-League
- Cecilia from Melbourne, uni student who is biased towards goalkeepers and doesn't know if she loves Melbourne Victory.
- Back of the Net
- Australian football's premier independent fans run football web site
- Das Libero
- Online mootball magazine run by Ian Syson of the Vulgar Press
- Football in the Capital
- Eamonn Flanagan's Canberran football site also home to the Nearpost radio show.
- Glory Boys
- Perth Glory Fans Forum
- Green and Gold Army
- Australias Travelling Supporters
- Discussion boards covering lots of topics
- Central Coast Fans forum
- Northern Element
- Queensland Roar fans site
- Pint Culture
- A Beer based look at things Football, including the A-League, Socceroos etc
- Soccer Hut merged with the old AUS-NSL website prior to the 2002/03 NSL season to bring soccer fans the number
onetwo website dedicated to Australian Soccer.
- South of the Border
- A South Melbourne Football blog run by Paul Mavroudis, a prominent contibutor to OzFootball
- Sydney FC Fans
- Unofficial Sydney FC site
- The 84thMinute
- Another online magazine run by Neil Zimmerman, a graduate architect and an extremely frustrated footballer. Lives in Melbourne.
- The Offside - A-League
- General Football site with Australian content
- The Roundball Analyst
- Tony Tannous' blog on all things Football
- The Shed
- Perth Glory Fan site
- The Southern Cross
- Andre Krügers site dedicated to all things Socceroo and Peter Wilson.
- Weltfussball - Australien
- Mag nicht aus Australien stammen aber hat donnoch eine ganze Menge Daten im betreff Australien
- Yellow Fever
- Phoenix Fan site
Other sites :
- Downloads to model competition tables and results for those who like to do that sort of thing.
- OzFootball Mailing list
- Discussion list for Australian Football fans
- This website is still very new and is all about Australian Soccer and looking to build an all Australian video portal.
- The Rec.Soprt.Soccer Statistics Foundation. A collaborative non-commercial venture documenting all aspects of the game no matter where it is played.
- Le Champions
- Italian site covering leagues from all over the world